- Beast is the best http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfk2sl_
- Bad Girl http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfisn2_
- Mystery http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfisms_
- Just before Shock http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfismf_
- Shock http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnwxY9z_5
- Take care of my girlfriend http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfk2sw_
- Soom http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfislu_
- VIU http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfk2sx_
- Lights go one again: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfklfq_
- Beautiful http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xforgw_
- First Snow, First Kiss http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxExufjaP
- Shock PV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqDSEVCVZ
-- Love Love Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAWpW2ev8
- Someone is You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0DhqJsLv
- Bbiribbom Bberibbom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok-AlhdBE
- I Loved You A Thousand Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLoY3Old8
- Tokyo Town http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLUtAhBS1
-Promise Promise http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxalwO64a
- Black and White (colab with TIME2SUB) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXx3Xn-4d
-Round 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYELnYBk5
- Lover Cop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIptn08pb
- The Man Opposed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bNp78z-F
- Why *Video is down
- Heart to Heart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f43Ga8WPN-U
- Mirror Mirror : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R313Ul6vJ
-Yayaya *No video link as of yet*.
I've also done other karaoke's, so hopefully they get released soon ^^
So yeah, they had VISA problems so they couldn't come to the US.
Shame, now I gotta wait till April for them to come. I'm hoping it's the 22nd cause when I called the venue (before it went into a TBA) they said April 22nd, so I already paid the $75 and $64 to change my flight and difference in hotel change.
Over $400 trip already I'm starting to regret a little. But....this gives me a chance to get more CDs and see if I can get them singed by them if I meet them.
Dec. 19-21: Going to Las Vegas with Family.
Dec. 26-28: DisneyLand.
Night of 26th: Karaoke and eat at Little Tokyo with friends
Night of 27th: Go karaoke with other friends.
Dec. 30: Hang out with friends, KBBQ, karaoke if possible.
Jan. 12-14: Going to San Francisco to see T-ara, Davichi, and Yangpa at a concert. Should be hella fun.
And thats pretty much all I'm doing. Gotta figure out the week I go back to college though. I'm REALLY hoping its after the Concert in SF, cause I fly out on a Thursday morning and 3 of my classes will be on a thursday.
My Grandfather passed away on Thursday. Was very sad to hear this, felt bad for my Dad.
But today one of my family members over in NY told my Dad they were all gathering together on Tuesday for Grandpa (she was trying to make him feel quilty that bitch). Thing is, he's been talking to my Uncle the ENTIRE week and he didn't mention anything. My Dad told him over and over again to postpone any memorial type things till next year so Me, my father, and sister can attend (we're in California right now). I'm hoping they can use their brains and realize this and postpone to next year. They did that for my (birth) grandmother's a long time ago, they should do it for my grandfather. Just wait till EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY can attend.
Yeah, sorry, was more like a rant post.
2 more weeks then my 3rd semester is over!
Family from Thailand is coming over so I'mma be going to Disneyland and Vegas with them.
Also in January gonna be heading to San Fran. to see T-ara, totally excited to go, already bought my ticket, just need to know what hotel they'll be staying at then I can buy my hotel and plane ticket soon lol.
-Finish Invincible Youth. Gotta love KBSWORLD SUBS
-Get a job cause I need money
-MAYBE watch Miss ripely and City hunter....we'll see.
-And catch up on any subbing stuff really.
I think that was about it. really a boring summer. but hey, I get to relax now after completing my first year of college!
LOL, yeah looking for a job this week, hopefully I find one.
Also, got my grades, passed all my classes, hell yeah~
And my "to do" list updated:
-Post MV list
-Do subbing I need to get done
-Look for a job
Cleaned my room. So by the end of the week I should have re-arranged my room, and again, getting a job.
-Post MV list
-Do subbing I need to get done
-Look for a job (im hoping a bookstore would be nice ^^).
Pretty much my "to-do" list =P
Wondering if I have insomnia? @.@